Did You know? in SAP Business One version for SAP HANA, you can search data using the search box in the upper right corner of the Fiori-style cockpit.
Here are the steps for using Enterprise Search Data of the Fiori-Style:
- To access the search box, in the upper right corner of the Fiori-style cockpit, choose .
- The search box will always appear at the top of the Fiori-style cockpit.
- You can move it to anywhere by dragging the blue area to the left of the search box.
- To search for data, in the search box, enter your search query and choose .
- The Search Result window appears.
To create a search template, follow the steps below:
- In the upper right corner of the Search Result window, choose .
- In the Search Template window, specify the template name, and choose Save.
- The star in the upper right corner of the Search Result window turns yellow ().
- To use a search template, beside the search box, choose , and on the Template tab, choose the search template that you want to use.
- To rename or delete a search template, beside the search box, choose , and on the Template tab, rename it using , or delete it using .
- To view or use the search history, beside the search box, choose , and on the History tab, view the search history or use a specific search query. A search query indicates that this search was performed using a search template.
- To close the search box, to the upper left of the search box, choose .