SAP Business One Crystal Report provide various function to ease developers reach their goals when developing report for the customers. For report which consist column and rows, table lookalike, with dynamic number of columns or rows, Cross-Tab provide much ease to development progress.
For example the query you have right now much or more can be illustrated like picture below
Highlighted Area are the important fields to be filled, also please take notice that each field responsible for one area, either Row, Columns or Summarized Fields.
- How to Print Login User Name in SAP Business One Crystal Report
- Authorizations for Custom Reports with the Crystal Reports in SAP Business One
- Using One Crystal Report Layout for A/R DP Request and A/R DP Invoice
- Create and Update Parameters SAP Crystal Reports
- Create Selection Criteria Windows for SAP Crystal Report