When using SAP Business One, if you want to print the user name that is logged in to SAP when printing a Crystal Report, then this can be done by adding the “UserCode@” parameter to the Crystal Report.
Here are the steps:
- Open the report layout you want to modify, then select the View > Field Explorer menu to open the Field Explorer window on the right side of the display.
- Right click on Parameter Fields and select New…
- In the Name field, fill in “UserCode@”, then in Value Options, fill in Prompt Text as information to help users fill in parameters when displaying the report. Then press the OK.
- Drag the parameters you just created to the layout.
- Import the layout you just created into SAP Business One.
You can see the steps for importing layouts in our previous article.