SAP Business One 9.2 has a lot of new authorization to allow you to perform one or more of the following task on banking module, such as:
- Print checks for payment,
- Print Voided Checks for Payment,
- Reprint checks for Previously Printed payment,
- Create check for payment without posting a journal entry,
- Update “Pay To” field after the check was added
You can check it on General Authorization menu, under the Checks for Payment sub menu, and you can customize it per user code.
NOTE: only available on SAP 9.2 and above