In SAP Business One, it allows you to set or add additional Search Criteria to help and make it easier for you to find a list that appears. These settings are made in the Form Settings menu.
As an example, we will create a Purchase Order document and select a Vendor based on the Business Partner List. Follow these steps:
- On the SAP Business One main menu, enter the transaction (Example Purchase Order)
- Then select a vendor by pressing or pressing Ctrl + Tab
- The list of Business Partners will appear
- When the “List Of Item” window appears, we can see the BP code and BP name. To add new criteria/information fields, on the menu bar select “Form Settings”
- The “List of – Settings” window will open. In that section, we can add new criteria in the available blank rows
- To add new criteria, click the drop-down list, then select the appropriate criteria.
- Click the button.
- Click OK.
- Then, try reopening the List of Business Partners.
- The criteria that appear will match with the criteria that were edited before.