In Crystal Report For SAP Business One, we can set “one time” configuration to make report more efficiently.
By default, Crystal Report For SAP Business One font style will be set to:
1. “Arial” font type, “Regular” font style and font size = 10 for normal fields.
2. “Arial” font type, “Bold” font style and font size = 9 for Title fields.
We can change this standard default setting to our customized user default to make it better looking and user can make crystal report design more efficiently.
1. On Crystal Report For SAP Business One Start Page, open menu “File” → “Options”
2. On “Fonts” Tab, you can set your own default font style for any kind of fields, such as:
- Font Type,
- Font Style (Bold, Italic, Underline),
- Font Size,
- Font Color.
After done, just click OK button to save your configuration.
Copyright © PT Sterling Tulus Cemerlang – 2016