What is SAP Business One?
SAP Business One is business management software (ERP) designed for small and medium-sized enterprises (SAP SE). As an ERP solution, it aims to automate key business functions in Financials, Sales & Opportunity, Purchasing & Supply Chain, Production Planning & Inventory Control, Project Management, and Analytics & Business Intelligence. Let’s join thousands of companies in Indonesia who have successfully used SAP Business One . Gain greater control over your business or subsidiary with SAP Business One. Streamline your processes by using ERP software that grows with you.
SAP Business One
Increase control over your small business with software designed to grow with you. Streamline key processes, gain greater insight into your business, and make decisions based on real-time information – so you can drive profitable growth.
- On-premise or cloud deployment
- Integrated business intelligence
- Integration with the SAP HANA platform
- Quick deployment
SAP Business One Product Demo
See SAP Business One in action Simplify life at work with a single ERP software system made for your small business. See how it works – from your CRM processes to accounting tasks and everything in between.
SAP Business One Key Benefits
Manage Your Business with SAP Business One
- Run and maintain your ERP software affordablyLower the cost of managing your business, from financials, purchasing, inventory, sales, and customer relationships to project management, operations, and HR.
- Handle all your department needs with one solutionGain clear visibility and complete control over every aspect of your small business. Capture critical information for immediate access and use it company-wide.
- Power your business growth with keen insightSecure the achievement of big dreams and big goals. Get a single view of your business in an instant with a flexible, modular, powerful, and simple interface.
SAP Business One Key Capabilities
- Financial Management Automate accounting tasks and conduct banking activities with one ERP solution. Unite financial operations with other processes to speed transactions and improve cash flow.
- Sales and Customer Management Manage the entire sales process and customer lifecycle efficiently. Gain an integrated view of your prospects and customers so you can better understand and meet their needs.
- Purchasing and Inventory Control Access accurate insight on inbound and outbound shipments, inventory levels, and item location. Run real-time updates, valuations, availability, and pricing impact reports.
- Business Intelligence Gather data from multiple sources and generate timely and accurate reports based on company-wide data. Choose from a variety of report formats, dashboards, and configurations.
- Analytics and Reporting Manage inventory across multiple warehouses and maintain cost-effective production. Track stock movements, optimize inventory, improve delivery time, and eliminate stock-outs.
- Industry Specific ERP Solutions Take advantage of functionalities, best practices, and processes enabled by SAP Business One studio, software development kit, or a choice of over 500 add-on solutions.
How Much Does SAP Business One Cost ?
SAP Business One Implementation some projects have taken 20 days with a single consultant, whereas others have taken more than 6 months. This all depends on the size of businesses, no of users, business process complexity, and size of data need to be migrated.
SAP Business One Indonesia Customer Success Story
We provide service to clients with a commitment toward maintaining values that benefit both the customer and the company.